GPS Smartwatch with Contactless Payments and Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution lets you pay for purchases with your watch¹
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ™ store
- More than 15 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness age estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress²
- Get connected features³ such as smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, LiveTrack and more
- Battery life4: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 13 hours in GPS mode vívoactive 3
From playing to paying, vívoactive 3 is the smartwatch for your active life. Make contactless payments with ease, right from your watch, and with more than 15 preloaded sports apps — you can choose how you like to get fit. Built-in GPS lets you record the distance, pace, location and more for your outdoor activities.
Fits You and All You Do
Feel free to take this watch outside in all kinds of weather. Not only is it safe for swimming and showering, its Garmin Chroma Display™ is easy to read — even in direct sunlight — and housed under extra-durable glass. It also features the Side-Swipe™ interface, which makes for quick scrolling and swift navigation of menus and widgets. Whether you scroll with your thumb or index finger, you can choose how to wear it. Comfortable, convenient and easy to see — vívoactive 3 just fits.
Download and Create Workouts
Keep your workout schedule fresh and invigorating. Create your own custom running, cycling, cardio or strength workouts, and download them to your watch. Then, your vívoactive smartwatch will keep track of the exercises, reps, sets and rest time for you.
Share and Compete
Syncing your activities to Garmin Connect is for more than just storing your data. Garmin Connect is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other’s successes and even share their triumphs via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
Track Your Cycle vívoactive 3
Get a better understanding of your body using the Garmin Connect menstrual cycle tracking feature. Use it to track cycle details, log physical and emotional symptoms and record personal notes for regular, irregular and menopause transition cycle types. You’ll get education about training and nutrition during each phase of your current cycle, too. With the Connect IQ app6, you’ll get cycle updates — such as period reminders, cycle details and symptoms logged for the day — delivered to your wrist.