Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv Without Transducer
Item No. 010-02112-00
The Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv Without Transducer with a sunlight-readable 10” touchscreen combo features preloaded BlueChart® g3 charts and LakeVü g3 maps, and the transducer bundle adds CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition scanning sonars.
ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar transducers and the Panoptix LiveScope™ LVS12 scanning sonar system.
See the highest resolution ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar images available and amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics® data and Auto Guidance1 technology.
Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community on the Garmin Connect™ app.
- The keyed-assist 10” touchscreen puts fishfinding know-how at your fingertips
- See crisp images of structure and fish in stunning detail with optional transducer.
- Navigate confidently with preloaded BlueChart® g3 charts and LakeVü g3 maps
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere with the ActiveCaptain® app.
- Connect your boat to share data, sonar and charts with your other devices.
- Explore your new favorite spot — create maps on the fly, and tailor them to fit your needs.
Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv Without Transducer includes:
- ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv with BlueChart g3 and LakeVü g3 for U.S.
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- Flush mount
- Protective cover