BC 40 Wireless Backup Camera
Works with Your Compatible Garmin Navigator to See Behind Your Vehicle
- BC 40
- Bracket mount
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display
- Transmits data up to 25’ to provide a wide, clear video image of what’s behind your vehicle
- Rugged and weatherproof (water-rated to IPX7) to withstand various road conditions
- Voice commands can initiate the camera view, BC™ 40 Wireless Backup Camera
- Uses 2 AA batteries; battery life lasts up to 3 months with average use (lithium recommended, sold separately)
Installs Quickly and Easily
Installs quickly and easily—no drilling or wiring. Attach the license plate mount to your vehicle and snap the camera into place. BC 40 Wireless Backup CameraOverlander®Garmin eLog™ Compliant ELDFirst Avenger Legacy Hero SeriesCaptain Marvel Legacy Hero SeriesRey™ Legacy Saga Series
No Drilling or Wiring
We eliminated the hassle of wiring this camera into your car’s power supply. Just install 2 AA batteries (lithium recommended), and BC 40 is ready to go.
Control With Your Voice
You can use simple voice commands, such as “Show video,” to initiate the BC 40 camera view.
Find the Right Device
Whatever the road has in store, Garmin has a solution. From personal navigation to dash cameras, backup cameras to Alexa-enabled technology, you’re covered from all angles. Find the right device for your drive.
MORE OPTIONS >
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.